Michigan Wisdom Teeth Removal Services – Dental Implant Institute of Michigan
If you are in need of top rated Michigan wisdom teeth removal services, please contact the Dental Implant Institute of Michigan at (248) 979-1900 to schedule a consultation. Click here for more information about our wisdom teeth removal services or Follow Us on Facebook!
When wisdom teeth cause problems, or X-rays show they might down the line, they need to come out. Other good reasons to take them out include:
- Damage to other teeth: That extra set of molars can push your other teeth around, causing mouth pain and bite problems.
- Jaw damage: Cysts can form around the new teeth. If they aren’t treated, they can hollow out your jaw and damage nerves.
- Sinus Issues: Problems with wisdom teeth can lead to sinus pain, pressure, and congestion.
- Inflamed Gums: Tissue around the area can swell and may be hard to clean.
- Cavities: Swollen gums can create pockets between teeth that help bacteria grow and cavities form.
- Alignment: Impacted wisdom teeth can cause problems with crowding of other teeth and even make treatment to straighten other teeth necessary.
Your dentist will look at the shape of your mouth and the position of your teeth to make a decision. Your age plays a role, too.
For experienced and trusted Michigan wisdom teeth removal services, call the Dental Implant Institute of Michigan at (248) 979-1900 for more information.